Changes in version 1.3.2
1. A new module 90 "Chip DCM6.2AP" has been added, designed to work with DCM6.2AP ECUs installed on Chinese-made cars through a diagnostic connector. Supports reading, writing, checking and correcting checksums.
Great Wall/Haval 2.0L TD (DCM6.2AP) [RD/WR/CK]
JAC 2.0L TD (DCM6.2AP) [RD/WR/CK]
2. A new module 91 "Mercedes Benz CRD3/CRD3P" has been added, designed to work with CRD3/CRD3P ECUs installed in Mercedes Benz cars. Work is supported through the diagnostic connector and "on the table". Supports reading, writing, checking and correcting checksums. It is possible to clone the ECU.
Mercedes-Benz CRD3/CRD3P FLASH [RD/WR/CK]
Mercedes-Benz CRD3/CRD3P EEPROM [RD/WR/CK]
3. In modules 19 "Kia/Hyundai", 36 "Kia/Hyundai EDC17" and 61 "Kia/Hyundai CPGDSH/CPEGD", it is now possible to work through the diagnostic connector and in cars equipped with a gateway between CAN buses that requires authorization.
4. In the module 36 "Kia/Hyundai EDC17" for the ECU EDC17C57 and EDC17CP62 (SB V23.0.0/V23.0.1), the possibility of unlocking them via the diagnostic connector has been added if there is a file for the corresponding version.
2.0L, 2.2L, 3.0L CRDI (EDC17C57/EDC17CP62) [Unlocked] [RD/WR/CK/UNLOCK] (for SB V24, recording after unlocking by module 53 or 71)
5. In the module 47 "Mitsubishi Gearbox CAN-bus", support for the automatic transmission control unit of Outlander 3 cars with a 3.0l engine has been added. Reading, writing and COP correction are supported.
AT Outlander 3 3.0L (MH8106F/1MB) [RD/WR/CK]
6. Support for the MT95.1 ECU in the Master/Slave configuration has been added in module 51 "China". Reading and writing via the vehicle's diagnostic connector is supported.
Great Wall/Tank 3.0T Master/Slave (Delphi MT95.1) [RD/WR/NC]
7. In module 69, the possibility has been added with the ECU connected through the central gateway, requiring authorization, through the diagnostic connector of the car.
8. In modules 53 "Infineon Tricore BSL", 71 "Bosch MEDC17 Bootloader", the ability to read and write the external EEPROM of the EDC17CV41 (95256) and EDC17C06 (95640) ECUs has been added.
EDC17C06 EEPROM (8KB) [RD/WR]
EDC17CV41 EEPROM (32KB) [RD/WR]
9. Other useful changes and edits.