Current version 1.2.3
1. A new module 89 "China MG1" has been added, designed to work with ECUs of the MG1 family installed on cars
of Chinese manufacturers. It supports reading, writing through the diagnostic connector of the car, as well as checking and
correcting checksums. For reading, a direct connection to the ECU connector may be required (currently in
pre-file Haval F7/F7x). On sale from April 13th, 2023.
Changan 1.4T, 1.5T, 2.0T (UD8/MG1US008) [RD/WR/CK]
Chery/Exeed 2.0T F4J20 (MG1US008) [RD/WR/CK]
Great Wall/Haval 1.5T, 2.0T (MG1US008) [RD/WR/CK]
Haval Jolion 1.5T (MG1UA008) [RD/WR/CK]
JAC J7 1.5T (UP8/MG1UA008) [RD/WR/CK]
2. In the Kia/Hyundai SIM2K module 30, the operation of the SIM2K-241 ECU variant used in hybrid cars has been added.
It supports reading (requires direct connection to the ECU connector), writing, as well as checking and correcting
3. In module 32 "Ford Focus 3 2015, Ford Explorer 2016, Ford Kuga 2 2017", a test protocol for working with the ECU has been added
EMS2701, used in Ford hybrid vehicles. It supports reading, writing, as well as checking and correcting
Ford Kuga 3: 2.5L Duratec Hybrid [LV4A] (EMS2701) [Test] [RD/WR/CK]
4. In modules 36 "Kia/Hyundai EDC17" and 53 "Infineon Tricore BSL", support for the AdBlue EDC17PC42/PC43 ECU has been added
used in Kia/Hyundai vehicles. The module 36 supports reading, writing (after unlocking by modules 53 or
71) when directly connected to the ECU connector, as well as checking and correcting checksums. In module 53
, the ability to read the password from these ECUs has been added.
2.0L, 2.2L, 3.0L AdBlue CRDI (DCU17PC42/DCU17PC43) [RD/WR/CK] Pre-unlock required
5. In modules 50 "VAG EDC17 UDS", 53 "Infineon Tricore BSL", 71 "Bosch MEDC17 Bootloader", verification and correction
of additional checksums of monitoring areas used in ECUs with several sets of calibration data has been added.
Previously, modification of the specified areas of the ECU led to its cyclic restart and the inability to "restore"
it through the diagnostic connector.
6. In the module 58 "VAG DSG/CVT", work with the DQ400 ECU of the latest revisions has been added in service mode.
7. In module 61 "Kia/Hyundai CPGDSH/CPEGD", verification and correction of checksums of monitoring areas has been improved.
8. The module 80 "Denso SH725xx/1N83M Bootloader" has added support for new types of ECU.
9. A test protocol for Aisin AWF21 automatic transmission control unit has been added to module 81 "JLR Gearbox". It supports reading, writing, as well
as checking and correcting checksums.
AWF21 Freelander 2/Evoque TCM [Test] [RD/WR/CK]
10. In the module 83 "VAG Bosch DQ380/DQ381/DQ500/ZF 8HP" added test support for the Aisin AL600/AL750/AQ250 automatic transmission control unit,
working through K-Line. It supports reading, writing, as well as checking and correcting checksums.
AL600/AL750/AQ250 (09D/09G) K-Line [Test] [RD/WR/CK]
11. In the module 84 "VAG Delphi DCM6.2" added the ability to read the DCM6.2 ECU when directly connected to its connector
1.4L, 1.6L, 2.0L TDI (DCM6.2) [VR/RD/WR/CK]